Sunday 8 April 2012

Eggmas

Dearest darlingest Internet,

You may have noted an absence at my end of things on Ugly!Cake, though likely not as my posts are at best sporadic. The reason this time is that I have been moving. My baking gear has been in boxes for over a month, and I'm still not really moved, just in a halfway house rental until it all comes together.

Whilst I can't predict my bakes at the moment, I do have two posts in draft, one an ode to my old oven, and the other about kitchen 'furnishings'.

However, as here in England we enjoy a 4 day weekend over Easter, and because it's only blimmin' Easter, I had to do something.

It's not a proper bake, but it feels like the start of a return to form. Whatever you're doing, and whatever your religious persuasion (I'm agnostic, flirting with C of E personally), I hope you have a very Happy Easter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment