Monday 13 September 2010

Happy National Cupcake Week!

Salutations, Dear Internet, how be, how be? I’m very well; I’ve been flitting off to London every day for a week, and have one more week of fluttering to go! I feel so debonair, so chic, so utterly fabulous, wandering up and down the Strand or gazing over the ornate period rooftops from my office window. Oh, be still my shallow, cliched heart!

But I am very excited, Dear Internet. Have you heard? It’s National Cupcake Week! Happy National Cupcake Week, Dear Internet? Have I managed to convince you that it is National Cupcake Week yet? Ohoh! In celebration of our favourite confection, I plan to share with you a series of bakes this week, all wonderfully scrumptious and darling cupcakes! Hoorah! The itinerary may or may not include:

Red Velvet Cupcakes
Chocolate Banana Cupcakes
Lemon Meringue Cupcakes

My plan is to post up about 3-5 bakes between today and the nineteenth. This will depend, firstly, on my internet access- some horrible folk decided to cut my internet and phone lines on the 8th, and I have been without it ever since! Boohoo! Secondly, it will depend on time constraints. I may throw in a LFMF to fill in a gap!

Are you excited, Dear Internet? Possibly not. But do be excited, and ecstatic, and exultant, and express you sheer glee at the fact that it is National Cupcake Week, and you don’t need to find an excuse to enjoy pure deliciousness! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment